Please be reassured you will be contacted when it is your turn for a COVID-19 vaccine, 2nd dose or booster.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is safe and effective. It gives you the best protection against coronavirus.
Local Vaccination Site at Artington Park & Ride, Old Portsmouth Road, Guildford GU3 1LP
- December opening hours – open 7 days a week 08:00 until 19:00
- The booking line number is 01483 362522 and is open Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early for your booked appointment. This will help us manage the waiting area outside and adhere to social distancing for your safety.
- Pfizer vaccines available for people aged 16+ with appointments
- First, second, third and booster vaccinations available
- AstraZeneca is available if you have a confirmed allergy to Pfizer or are over 40 years old
- Walk in vaccinations are possible, but not guaranteed and not in peak times
- Boosters – should be Pfizer and must be at least 6 months since second dose (a minimum of 180 days)
- Second and third dose vaccines – must be 8 weeks since your previous vaccination and the same vaccine type
- Healthy 12-15 year olds – Procare are running a ‘mop-up’ service for children who have missed their first appointment. Names are provided to Procare by the School-Aged Immunisation Service (SAIS). We are not currently offering new first or walk in appointments for this age group.
Covid Pass for Travel
How can we help you?
The latest COVID Vaccination Programme Information is available from Surrey Heartlands CCG including Frequently Asked Questions. If you think you might have coronavirus, or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has, please visit NHS 111 online for advice.
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.