Please be reassured you will be contacted when it is your turn for a COVID-19 vaccine, 2nd dose or booster.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is safe and effective. It gives you the best protection against coronavirus.
NHS Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine information »
Covid Pass for Travel
For any patients needing a Covid Pass for travel, you can request a letter online here or call 119. More details about Covid passes can be found here.
How can we help you?
The latest COVID Vaccination Programme Information is available from Surrey Heartlands CCG including Frequently Asked Questions. If you think you might have coronavirus, or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has, please visit NHS 111 online for advice.
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.
Advice for patients with pre-existing conditions
- Macmillan – Cancer and coronavirus
- Asthma UK – What to do if you have asthma
- Blood Cancer UK – Information for people affected by blood cancer
- Diabetes UK – Coronavirus and diabetes
- Kidney Care UK – Guidance for patients with kidney disease
Information for Patients with Long COVID
- Your COVID Recovery – Supporting your recovery after COVID-19
Advice for Vulnerable Patients
- Guidance on shielding and protecting extremely vulnerable people
- How to get support for extremely critical vulnerable person
- Advice for people at higher risk – those who are 70 or older, are pregnant or have a condition that increases the risks from coronavirus.